Banner

Banner

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Marvel Future Fight Roster

Hey everyone!

For the first time, I have finally managed to defeat the most puissant foe to be introduced into the iOS game, Marvel Future Fight - Thanos, son of Titan. This unparalleled villain has provided countless classic moments in comic book history for our Marvel Heroes. I was able to use the good Captain in my World Boss mission and was able to faithfully recreate the below scene, despite the fact that in the actual fiction he gets served a rather fatal backhand. 
One of Marvel Comics most memorable moments. (The Infinity Gauntlet, #4)

In reward for my tactful display during our bombastic fight, I received a sole Thanos biometric! (..yay..) In case you are unaware, biometrics are used to unlock and level up your characters. In order to receive a character for the first time you must have 10 biometrics. Since there happen to be seven members of the Black Order, Thanos and Infinity Thanos register as two different opponents, so it will only take me another speculative nine weeks to be able to recruit the serial hero-killer for my own team!

Thanos performing a Cosmic Punch, aptly named.
With particular characters behind a increasingly strict paywall, such as the savage She-Hulk and the sinister Carnage, and the implementation of a new rank up system for your character's to reach the elite Tier 2, Mobirum has made it increasingly difficult for the average free-to-play (F2P) player to obtain the newer content. Since I have just begun the long road of unlocking the Black Order characters I figured I would share my progression thus far!

I am still quite far from having each character at six stars, mostly because the remaining characters are predominately exclusive and require micro-transactions to obtain. In the interim, I have been using the daily chests and occasional biometric giveaway to gradually level those characters up. So if Mobirum has taught me anything in this game is that patience is key! And sometimes a virtue, if it's a character like Loki... but if you have spent time on, let's say, Elektra? And was hoping for a Netflix costume... well then I must apologize because then it was just a waste of time sadly. Anyways, onward to my roster! 

This shows me that my time was worth something... right?

Most of the farmable characters are at 6 stars, although there are a few from the Special Missions that still need to be farmed for. I have also stored a 6 Star Rank Up Ticket and x90 Biometrics selector for a rainy day, but I am about ready to bump Angela to 6 star and using the bio selectors to push her, Silk, and Hulkbuster's gears up to + 20. 

. . . no, YOU move!
But of all these characters my favorite to play as in none other than the star spangled-man, Captain America. Equipped with a classic custom gear of + 31% Dodge, all Gear at maxed + 20 with finely tuned additional options. The activated Iso set bonus of Binary Power fortified with three of the 8 Isos are awakened and the others enhanced to + 5. Cap's stats live up to the hype the super-soldier serum creates and he is a blast to play as. Now that I am enabled to live out my fantasies of being Captain America I swiftly maneuver thru the levels using this method for the vibranium wielding patriot: I thrust into a group of enemies with Valor, quickly dropping a Shield Throw to ricochet off the surrounding foes as I Shield Strike the immediate threat allowing the move to finish with the shield whirl attack following in quick succession. Since the inclusion of the Civil War uniforms, the Ready for Battle buff now summons Cap's best-friend, Bucky Barnes - the Winter Soldier, to assist the in the vanquishing of your challengers.

That's all for today! I may post a more detailed follow up on my Captain's equipment/statistics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment